Emergency Leak Repairs
Executive Exteriors has a department (Storm Team) dedicated to 24/7 emergency repairs. A dedicated project manager will be assigned to tailor to your emergency needs and will coordinate the repairs and document damages before hand to provide the insurance carrier with required documents and data to cover repairs. We have multiple emergency crews ready to mobilize for any emergency. We can handle any size project whether it's residential or Commercial. Listed below are a few ways you waterproof emergency situations.
- Shrink Wrap (Flat roofs cannot be tarped) shrink wrapping will temporarily waterproof any roof without any nail penetrations.
- Tarping (For any sloped roof. We fastened down tarp with button cap nails and by wrapping them with 1 x 2's around the eave securing the tarp from the wind blowing it off.
- Waterproofing Coating (If there is no time for shrink wrapping on a flat roof we utilize a wet mix that can seal no matter what weather conditions).
- For tile roofs we utilize Ice and water shield to waterproof the individual tile that is broken.
- Metal roofs (We will re install the panels if they blow off) This is still a temporary fix as it will have to be re-addressed typically depending on how bad the damage is but this is the quickest way to waterproof this type of roofing system.
- Windows if broken we use plywood to temporarily board them up.
- Walls depending on the material we utilize waterproofing membranes, plywood, tyvek barrier.
- Also if a storefront wall, or any type of wall collapses we remove the wall and build a temporary structure to hold up/cover up the structure to make sure its waterproof.
Type of Properties we service
- Multi-Family / Apartment complexes.
- Town homes.
- Industrial buildings.
- Shopping centers/Retail.
- Office buildings.
- Government buildings/Schools.
- Residential structures.
Types of Roofs we service
- Clay/Concrete tiles.
- Metal roofs.
- Flat roofs (Tpo,Pvc,Epdm,Built up
- Gravel, Tar, Spf (Spray Foam Roofs).
- Synthetic slates, shakes, tiles, panels.
- Stone coated steel panels.
- Office buildings.
- Asphalt/composition shingles